Re: gEDA-user: pcb drill table in mm

> as DJ said, not right now.  I'm assuming you'd want the RS274-X (gerber)
> files in metric too?  I was actually 95% done with this a while back and
> a disk crash lost it all.  But it wasn't that much work and I could
> probably be convinced to do it again if this were useful to folks.

Neither the files nor the drill table has been problematic when I have
passed them on to manufacturers before, so it is not a big issue. I am
doing all my boards in metric, so it is just easier to see a metric
drill table. There are probably more important things to do, but if
you happened to feel the urge and write the code again that would be
appreciated.

Thanks.