gEDA-user: gschem, graphical=1, but device is in netlist

I have some symbols in my schematics which shall not be present on pcb
now. So I added attribute graphical=1 to the symbol. Seems to work fine,
elements are not added to pcb by gsch2pcb. But pcb log shows:

Can't find C107 pin 2 called for in netlist.
Can't find C106 pin 2 called for in netlist.
Can't find C105 pin 2 called for in netlist.
Can't find C107 pin 1 called for in netlist.
Can't find C106 pin 1 called for in netlist.
Can't find C105 pin 1 called for in netlist.

These are my 3 obsolete capacitors. (They have value and refdes
attribute, sure, I will save these values, but I will not have these
devices on current pcb.)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski