gEDA-user: Kudos

I recently upgraded my Fedora system and this time installed gEDA & PCB
from git instead of yum RPMs, so this is the first time I've had a
chance to check out some of the latest changes. It took me a while to
bump into all the new stuff, but I'm really happy with the way the tools
are working now.

Things I especially like:

* the new DRC window with the little thumbnails of the problem areas
* the new rendering in gschem
* the new option to avoid the m4 libraries

A few things that bug me, but I'll learn to deal with:

* gschem magnetic nets - always seem to snap to the wrong thing for me
so I end up turning them off always. Need to tweak my config file.

* gsch2pcb failing silently when there are refdes collisions.

Overall great stuff. Thanks to all who make this possible.

Eric