Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL benchmark revisited

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 11:20:34PM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback - it is the fact that I know others are using
> the code which keeps me improving it beyond what I needed last time I
> was designing PCBs.

Let me just echo the thanks for the work on this -- on my somewhat dated
laptop it makes pcb usable on a complex board and fly for a simple one.

The only issue I had with it was that I had to hack out snavi.c as it
looks to be closely tied with the Linux input layer API, and my laptop
runs FreeBSD.  Maybe a --with-linux-spacenavigator config option?

Is there any plan to bring the code into the mainline tree, as a compile
option?

-Ed