Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL benchmark revisited

On Monday 09 November 2009 18:20:34 Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 22:59 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> > Thank you for coding!
>
> Thanks for the feedback - it is the fact that I know others are using
> the code which keeps me improving it beyond what I needed last time I
> was designing PCBs.

Well,  if that's all it takes I've got a truck load of kudos for you!

And let me tell you about all the people I've annoyed because I won't shut up about PCB+GL. :)

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I upgraded to Slackware 13.0 and the DRC window no longer
causes PCB to crash.  Just thought you might like to know.

-Mark Stanley