gEDA-user: PCB+GL benchmark revisited

In February '09 I applied the benchmark() action to one of my more
clouded layouts with pcb+GL. Results were somewhat below 3 for my
day-job desktop.
( http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2009-February/016790.html )

Now I tried again with the current before-pours experimental branch from
Peters git repo. Whatever was changed in the meantime, it clearly did
some magic: Refresh rate is close to 12 with all polygon layers switched
on. This is of course a great difference when it comes to usability. :-)

Thank you for coding!

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211