Re: gEDA-user: pcb circles turn into hexagons

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 12:22 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> It seems my cairo doesn't match the headers in src/cairo in your git...

It shouldn't... the stuff in src/cairo is just some routines stolen from
cairo to do polygon tesselation. It probably pulls in a lot more headers
than it needs though.

However.. it does suggest that something is going wrong with the build -
relating to those stolen header files. Since the GTK HID pulls in cairo
(for GTK), I guess there could be conflicts.

HMM.... really not sure how to go about fixing that (short of a mass
rename inside the stolen files). I was hoping to keep most of them
unaltered - so they could be re-synced with cairo as necessary.

I don't expect this will be a quick one to fix.

Peter