Re: gEDA-user: pcb circles turn into hexagons

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 17:09 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Works this time.  4x the drawing speed (GL benchmark vs Lesstif
> benchmark), even with Xinerama.

Now try a complex board ;)

> How feasible is it to use the GL stuff with Lesstif?

I'm not sure what GL "widget" you would use, but it ought to be
possible. I'll have to stop being slack and get the GL specific code out
of hid/gtk/ and into hid/common/ though.

If you get me to the point where the drawing area is GL enabled in
Lesstif, I'll see if I can do some of the rest.