Re: gEDA-user: pcb circles turn into hexagons

> Now try a complex board ;)

That was the powermeter.  It's one of my more complex boards.
Hmmm... I did an old panel with 100 boards on it, went from 0.7 FPS to
6.8 FPS - ten times faster!

> > How feasible is it to use the GL stuff with Lesstif?
>
> I'm not sure what GL "widget" you would use, but it ought to be
> possible. I'll have to stop being slack and get the GL specific code out
> of hid/gtk/ and into hid/common/ though.
>
> If you get me to the point where the drawing area is GL enabled in
> Lesstif, I'll see if I can do some of the rest.

In src/hid/lesstif/main.c, you want to search for XmCreateDrawingArea.
The scrollbars are created shortly past that point.

The main redraw happens in idle_proc() when need_redraw != 0.