Re: gEDA-user: gschem: how to turn texts upside-down?

On 11/6/09, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sorry to say that printing Cyrillic probably won't work..

Well, at worst I can print PNGs, can't I? I hear this for the second time,
perhaps there is something I don't understand in printing; actually,
I don't print very often, I think I haven't print a single page this year.

> I have
> some experimental cairo printing code which can make it work if you need
> - although it (the code) is a little ugly at the moment. Output seems OK
> though (attached).

It is, indeed!

> I understand it now.. and I "think" I can see why its useful. Presumably
> it helps you find "up-side-down" documents in a stack?

Most probably, yes; but I'm not an expert in those standards;
meaning of some squares is top secret for me; I shan't be surprised
if they only may be filled with invisible ink.

Regards,
Ineiev