Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20091103

Hello there,

I see the build places refcard to the docdir. Is it outdated or legacy
documentation? In PCB's GUI there is already a "Key Bindings" menu. I
believe this one entails uptodate key bindings rather than the
refcard. If it is outdated, then I think it should be removed from pcb
sources.

Again in the make install process, pcb.html, pcb.ps and pcb.pdf are
dumped into docdir. I think that everyone is using a modern linux
distro with a pdf reader install by default on every desktop
environment. So is it wise to ship only the pcb.pdf ? This will
decrease the size of the pcb RPM/deb to be downloaded by the user.
pcb.pdf is the only one shipped by fedora rpms.

What do you think ?

Chitlesh