Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 07:40 +0000, Ineiev wrote:

> * some complicated features should be used with caution;
> e.g. sometimes polygons may disappear when you move from one
> part of the board to another or even produce a segmentation fault

Urm.. when was the last time you saw either of those things happen?

If it was recently, and you have a test-case, I'd be _very_ interested
to see it.

This said, Harry and I just fixed a long-standing bug in the polygon
algebra routine in the last few days, so we "might" already have your
fix. Segfault would be unusual though - more often than not, a serious
bug in the intersection would result in the polygon becoming visually
corrupt, or dropped.