Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

On 11/12/09, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 07:40 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
>
>> * some complicated features should be used with caution;
>> e.g. sometimes polygons may disappear when you move from one
>> part of the board to another or even produce a segmentation fault
>
> Urm.. when was the last time you saw either of those things happen?
>
> If it was recently, and you have a test-case, I'd be _very_ interested
> to see it.

Segfault --- probably never, but in May there was a report:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2796086&group_id=73743&atid=538811
It does not reproduce with current PCB. please check and close the item.

Errors like
"Error while clipping PBO_SUB: 3
Just leaked in Subract" and
"Error while clipping PBO_ISECT: 3
Just leaked in ClipOriginal" -- several times this week.
It was when I either  moved a part over a polygon or the polygon itself (most
probably this is 0 bits of information for you, though); I'll report
if I find a way to reproduce this reliably.