Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>> Just don't want to ride a dead horse and notice later that the projects
>> freeze
>>

> No way. There way too many independent core developers. Even if they all
> were to quit coding, I am sure some power users would carry on the flag.
> Some users already did forks for their own purpose...

Indeed.

Given the proprietary nature of Eagle, you'd be far more screwed if they
decided to kill the software than gEDA.  I started out on Eagle, but
quickly switched to gEDA because of their open file formats, and have
never looked back.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff