Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

On Thursday 12 November 2009 20:23:54 Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> > For Eagle, I liked the little command line at the
> > bottom of the window, which allowed me to type in comments rather then
> > clicking and searching around in GUI-settings. If there is something
> > like this in gschem or pcb I would be happy to use it.
>
> There is a command entry field in pcb. There is nothing like this in
> gschem.

Try running gschem and hitting ':'. The field which appears accepts a Scheme
expression to evaluate.

Admittedly, the range of things that can be achieved using this feature is
limited at the moment.

                                                 Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>