Re: gEDA-user: Public gEDA revision control systems?

> I think the biggest problem of this idea is the protection against
> criminal people who upload illegal data.

The gedasymbols approach is that each new account has to be personally
vetted by me, and I don't unless the requester has some presence on
the mailing lists already.  Even then, I get emails for each change
and they're tagged with the person doing them.  So far, no problems.

Do we really want a global gedaprojects.org web site with source
control?  We'd have to consider collaboration authorization stuff,
though.