Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

> windows doesn't
> support printing postscript with lpr, we don't have a direct printing
> path (have to print to postscript and convert to pdf or something) under
> windows.

To print you have PCB produce PostScript, that you then feed into
GhostView/GhostScript.  There is a patch in the tracker that makes
the PCB PS output compatible with GhostView/GhostScript.
The GhostView/GhostScript combo on Windows is far less tolerant
to PS formatting that is gv on Linux.  From GhostView/GhostScript
you can convert to a lot of different formats, PDF being one of them.

Also the footprint/library dialog doesn't work correctly, due to not
having 'sh'.
You can not add paths to other libraries because this requires restarting PCB,
which then complains about 'sh'.  A recursive problem.  Not hard to work around
using NTFS Junctions, which is what I've been doing.