Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> is uschem public available ?

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/fs1/IFCTF-cvs co ueda ifctf-part-lib OSDCU

will give you uEDA/uschem, my part library for it and a sample project
(the only board project done with uEDA so far :-) which dual-serves as
documentation.

> I would like to test it out as well.

Please beware that because I wrote uEDA for my own use[*], it is designed
to compile and run on a 30 year old UNIX system.  If your OS/compiler is
younger than 30 or so, you are likely to have compilation problems as
others have already discovered.

MS

[*] I release absolutely all my creations into public domain as a matter
of religious philosophy, but whether or not anyone else likes them, cares
about them or finds them useful is often of little concern to me. :-)
I'm an isolationist.  You've been warned.