gEDA-user: xgsch2pcb config dialog

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, that Andrey Smirnov has added support for writing
config settings into your gsch2pcb project file from within xgsch2pcb.

This means you can adjust footprint search paths, M4 vs. non-M4 file
search order preferences, and many more advanced options present in the
gsch2pcb project file.

I've taken the liberty of attaching a small screen-shot here. This was a
major missing feature in xgsch2pcb until now.

Please fetch, test, enjoy.. and I'm sure you'll join me in thanking
Andrey for his efforts.

git clone git://git.gpleda.org/xgsch2pcb.git

Best wishes,

Peter C.