Re: gEDA-user: xgsch2pcb config dialog

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:59:49 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Please fetch, test, enjoy..

Some quick notes:

* There is next to no documentation. No man page, no output  on "-?", no
help button in the GUI, either.

* What is the format of the "extra gnetlist arguments"? Should the
options be preceded with "--"?

* A window that shows the actual project file would be welcome.

* How about a log window rather than sending all the spew to stdout?
This log should also include all gsch2pcb commands emitted by xgsch2pcb.

* The GUI deviates from the usability standards of Gnome or KDE:
  + There is no row of menus.
  + A Quit-Button on the upper left of the GUI is pretty unusual.

> and I'm sure you'll join me in thanking
> Andrey for his efforts.

Sure. After all, this project manager makes the geda suite much more
newbie friendly.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211