gEDA-user: Confusing new 1.6 behavior

In previous versions, when adding a component, the component would
start out "graphic" green, and turn to "selection" orange immediately
when placed. Now, however, the component stays green until you move
the cursor. This has caused me to be confused quite a few times now:
it's hard to tell when you've successfully managed to focus on the
window and get the component placed. This is especially troublesome
in a MacOSX mixed GUI environment where the focus conventions are a
tangled mess.

If I click an extra time due to this lack of feedback, I get two
components (invisibly) atop each other. Not good.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx