Re: gEDA-user: PCB to G-CODE export GUI

The default resolution of 600 dpi is pretty good for pads too.
Actually potrace just generates the best fit polygon, the offset is
done as in ps and png with the bloat parameter.
Unfortunately polygons are not bloated but they should not be part of
the electrical connection anyways; and if they end up being a little
smaller it doesn't matter.

Alberto