Re: gEDA-user: trying to compile gwave 20090213

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 13:25 +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to package gwave release 20090213 for Gentoo linux. It compiles
> fine, but segfaults immediately on startup (details see below). Since I am no scheme expert,
> any help on this error would be greatly appreciated; please contact me if you need more
> information.

Just on the off-chance it is relevant, there is this in the Ubuntu
changelog for that package:

  * Add dependency on guile-gnome2-gtk to fix segfault at launch (LP:
#414297).

 -- Nick Ellery <nick.ellery@xxxxxxxxxx>  Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:03:44
-0700

Perhaps you hare missing guile-gnome-gtk2 from your list of runtime
depends?