Re: gEDA-user: Teardrop plugin

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 09:03 -0500, Vincent Onelli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded teardrop.c file, I would like to use, but I do not know how
> to compile and install can anybody give me direction?
> Thank you. Vinny

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/teardrops/

Quoting:

"""
Install
Compile like this:
gcc -I$HOME/geda/pcb-cvs/src -I$HOME/geda/pcb-cvs -O2 -shared teardrops.c -o teardrops.so

The resulting teardrops.so goes in $HOME/.pcb/plugins/teardrops.so -
note that the name is important; pcb uses the name to find the init
function.

The plug-in is loaded when you restart pcb.
"""