Re: gEDA-user: PCB: AutoRouter (Stefan Salewski)

   > Message: 3
   > Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 00:56:34 +0100
   > From: Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > Subject: Re: gEDA-user: PCB: AutoRouter
   >
   > On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 12:40 +1300, Anthony Blake wrote:
   > > >
   > > > Actually, it is enabled by default, but to tell the truth, I
   could never make it
   > > > do any real work --- just pictures that I could not understand.
   > >
   > > Yeah sorry about that, the images were never intended to be used
   by
   > > anyone, they were only for debug. Any images it might have been
   > > generating would have been of whatever I was working on when it
   was
   > > committed.
   > >
   > > -Anthony
   > >

   > Hello Anthony,
   >
   > two questions:
   >
   > Is option --enable-toporouter-output only for debugging -- needs
   cairo,
   > what does it?
   >
   > I tried :toporouter(), but have seen in list archive something
   > like :toporouter(h31, ...)
   >
   > Is there a documentation for the parameters?
   >
   > Best wishes,
   >
   > Stefan Salewski

   Stefan,
       I too had problems, way back, compiling gwave, so I wrote
   KJWaves.  For some reason, it's not included in the geda suite.  I'm
   not sure why, but I assume it has something to do with prejudice
   against java.
      Regardless, I suggest if you want a good, easy-to-use graphing
   program for ngspice that works out of the box regardless of operating
   system you're using, try it at sourceforge.
   Regards,
   Kurt