gEDA-user: pcb20091103, --enable-m4lib-png, but no png pictures

Can you please check if there is an effect of option -enable-m4lib-png
for latest pcb20091103 snapshot.

On AMD64 I have not manage to get the png pictures of footprints. Of
course I do not need or want them, but we have to decide if we give
gentoo users this option (USEFLAG). (I have to admit that I have not
tested this option myself in the first place -- Denis from Gentoo tested
it, and we both have no png files. We may do something wrong...)

Best regards

Stefan