Re: gEDA-user: How to deal with single/dual parts?

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 09:41 -0700, John Doty wrote:

> But what is it about engineers that I hear constantly "I don't want
> to learn..." from them? So unprofessional. For something complex and
> obfuscated, the time factor comes in, but Scheme is one of the
> simplest programming languages there is.

Learning is fine -- and even more fun when one can see the benefit. For
gEDA the impression can arise that scheme makes it more complicated.
Indeed I consider learning scheme (some gimp scripts use it too). But I
think some basic scheme knowledge will not help much for wired things
like the strange gwave errors.