Re: gEDA-user: Switch gschem to another scripting language?

On Nov 23, 2009, at 4:45 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> Regular readers will recall that back in 2008 I had a stab at swapping
> Guile for TinyScheme.  I came to the conclusion that if we used
> TinyScheme
> we'd be dooming ourselves to reimplementing half of Guile, badly.

   That sucks. :-(

   You were actually the one who turned me on to TinyScheme; I've
used it in two projects so far.  One of them wouldn't have been
possible with Guile because of its lack of encapsulation of runtime
data structures.  You can embed multiple independent TinyScheme
interpreters in the same executable.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire