gEDA-user: Books about PCB design

Hi all,

after the request for books about analogue electronic design, I
thought it might be nice to see whehter there is any book about PCB
design. In particular I would be interested in the magic and voodoo
parts.

- pcb materials, electromechanical consideration, etc.
- crosstalk, stray capacitance, track capacitance and impedance,
thermal conductance, PCB power plane decoupling, power-track routing
for hight speed devices, etc.
- shielding, guarding, virtual grounds, isolation, etc.
- mixed signal design
- embedded capacitor, pcb coils, pcb antennas, etc.

I know there is plenty on the net in form of PDFs. However, maybe
someone knows a good book or booklet which explains all this in
detail.

Greetings

Torsten