Re: gEDA-user: Books about PCB design

High Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic by Johnson and
Graham is a great text for anyone interested in signal integrity and
EMI.  It's no spring chicken, but PCB technology hasn't actually
advanced much these last 16 years; it's just gotten cheaper and more
available.  I found the material very relevant to my designs in the
100 - 600MHz range.