Re: gEDA-user: Enhancements for gEDA/pcb G-code export

A new set of patches is out, addressing all the suggestions here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/? func=detail&aid=3100354&group_id=73743&atid=538813

New patches make G-code output respecting the outline layer if available.

Enhancements planned include milling this outline with an end mill and using that end mill to drill bigger holes by milling a small circle.

While I tried, I couldn't find any code in pcb's sources which would produce an offset of the path in the outline layer with proper relimiting of the lines in respect to each other. I'd be glad if somebody can point me to such a function without introducing new dependencies. Else I'd have to restrict this outline milling to rectangles, as the route used for isolation milling is difficult to handle either.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/