Re: gEDA-user: Next step

On 11/01/2010 07:18 AM, Darryl Gibson wrote:
If I wanted to do my own fab what CAM software would you recommend?

None usually.  Output postscript from pcb, then either make a toner transfer
print with a laser printer, or print on clear film with an inkjet printer
to make a mask for exposing photoresist with UV light before etching.
Some guides are on delorie.com

Else you're spending some capital equipment money to be in business
and getting a UV photoplotter and CAM software I don't know about.

Either way, gerbv is the tool for double checking your RS-274X output to send to a fab.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX