Re: gEDA-user: current working file name in gschemrc

On Nov 23, 2010, at 6:20 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Still, I'd like to have a one touch PDF output. Or, even better, non-GUI
> printing from a script.

The following Makefile rules do the job for me, using the print.scm distributed with gEDA.

S2PS=gschem -p -o $@ -s print.scm $<
PS2PDF=ps2pdf -sPAPERSIZE=a4

%.sym.ps : %.sym
	$(S2PS)

%.ps : %.sch
	$(S2PS)

%.pdf : %.ps
	$(PS2PDF) $<

With these in a Makefile, all you have to do to turn "whatever.sch" to "whatever.pdf" is execute "make whatever.pdf".

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx