Re: gEDA-user: current working file name in gschemrc

Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> Why don't you print from gschem directly into a ps file, and ps2pdf the
> result?

Because this route results in output shifted to the right. So about 5 mm
on the far right are missing in the PDF. Might be a mismatch of paper
formats.
<digs-the-files>
hmm, postscript is fine. Paper format is A4, schematics nicely centered.
But the output of ps2pdf is declared US-letter. I bet, this can be
configured somewhere ...
Got it! For some reason my /etc/papersize said "letter" instead of "a4".

Now, the PDF is centered, too :-)
Still, I'd like to have a one touch PDF output. Or, even better, non-GUI
printing from a script.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211