Re: gEDA-user: Next step

     Am 01.11.2010 um 22:03 schrieb Matthew Sager:

     if you plan to use the same size bit as the trace width and you just
     want to
     mill down the center of the trace.

     Huh? If you mill down the center of the trace you remove the copper
     there and get a negative of what you want. Did I miss something?

   You would have to use a layer as a "milling" layer and then you could
   draw arbitrary holes and slots.  I don't know that doing this from the
   gcode exporter is possible yet, but parsing it from an exported gerber
   file is not to bad.
   Matthew
   --
   My homepage.