gEDA-user: Strange bug in PCB20100929

I've hit a strange bug in PCB20100929.  I've logged it on sourceforge
as ID: 3103250:

The attached element (250mOhm 4 terminal resistor) became corrupted
following autorouting and trace optimisation with PCB20100929.
ResCu250mOhm is present and has the correct number of pads, but some
of the pads have had their
coordinates randomised.

The original element file and the pcb file with the corrupted element
are attached to the sourceforge bug report.

Has anyone else experienced PCB corrupting elements (footprints) ?

A word of explanation about the element: it is a 0.25 Ohm resistor
implemented as a long copper trace (composed of pads within the
element itself).
It has four terminals, 1 and 2 for current flow, 3 and 4 for voltage
measurement.  It is used as a current measurement shunt.
For layout the four terminals and the resistive trace are isolated (to
avoid shorted net warnings), my intention is to hand tweak the gerbers
before fabrication, joining the terminals together appropriately.

Best regards,
Stephen