Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Testers (please test)

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 16:43 +0100, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> I tried Richards power too and got the same result as Peter: No more than 11
> FPS, even with my new ATI card driven by the closed source fglrx. :-|
> Just like my own board, there is no much divfference compared to the before
> pours branch.
> What makes his set-up faster by an order of magnitude?

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? To get those numbers I've been
opening the board using the freshly compiled PCB, running the
'benchmark' command (Type ':' then 'benchmark') and reading the values
printed to stdout. If this is wrong then I apologise for the incorrect
readings.

Richard