Re: gEDA-user: Strange bug in PCB20100929

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Stephen Ecob
<silicon.on.inspiration@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:40 AM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I've seen something similar with an SMT inductor footprint made of 5
>> pcb pads per inductor pad.
>
> OK, it's not just me :)
> I'll investigate further, perhaps I'll be able narrow it down to the
> autorouter or one of the trace optimisers.

I've traced it back as far as PCB20080202, which has the same problem.
The problem comes up after autorouting and running the "simple optimiser".
The footprint looks OK after the autoroute, but is corrupted after
running the simple optimiser.