Re: gEDA-user: Gsch2pcb configuration

Wojciech Kazubski wrote:

> Is gsch2pcb reading gafrc or any other config file?

Since gsch2pcb is just a wrapper to gnetlist, the gafrc files should be read
from the usual places. I wouldn't know how to set the path to the m4 lib in
a gafrc, though.

> I am looking for easy way to configure another location of  m4
> footprints. I know that gsch2pcb looks for several default locations
> and there is a commandline option to tell the alternate one, but it
> has to be typed in each time gsch2pcb is invoked.

Call gsch2pcb with a "project file" that contains all the necessary command
line options. See the setup section of tutorial for a simple example:
 http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial#simple_example

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211