Re: gEDA-user: pcb displays popup dialogs for messages instead of using log window

Colin D Bennett wrote:

> The startup messages are a little annoying,
> but when I hit 'o' and get a barrage of dozens of "shorted net"
> warnings, etc., it's basically unusable.

I have installed many versions of pcb but have never seen this.
Seems like there is something peculiar about your environment
that has triggered this bug. Can you give some more details on
your system?

* version of pcb
* Linux distribution
* Desktop environment (KDE/GTK)

You might try to start pcb in the environment of a fresh new test-account.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211