Re: gEDA-user: gRX OS board

> What kind of OS are you developing?

Er, "not".

The idea was to put peripherals on that were useful for people who
*were* developing an OS, as opposed to the standard offerings which
target embedded use (motor control, appliances, etc).  After all,
today's embedded MCUs are more powerful than yesterday's PCs, why not
design a PC that uses an MCU instead of an x86?  Maybe I'll put a DOS
clone on it and reminisce about the slow old days... ;-)

So, instead of RS232 and LCD, it's got PS/2 and DVI.  Instead of a
tiny internal RAM and flash, it's got a huge external RAM and microSD.
USB-A instead of USB-B.  Etc.

At the moment, my board is running FreeRTOS when it runs an OS at all.