gEDA-user: Problems compiling PCB Release 20100929

I want to try the latest release of pcb, but I am getting this compile error when I try the './configure' command:

checking for DBUS... no
configure: error: Cannot find dbus-1 >= 0.61, install it and rerun ./configure
Please review the following errors:
No package 'dbus-1' found

My OS is Ubuntu 10.04LTS. I looked in the repositories and there is no dbus-1. I have dbus installed. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

I am excited to try the new G-code exporter.

Thanks,
Dave