gEDA-user: EDIF: Found some ancient books. Any use to you?

I discovered a box of books that never got unpacked after the last rearrangement of my home office.  Among these, I found several EDIF-related books.  Since I long ago stopped giving a rat's rear end about EDIF, I offer them to the group.  I'm guessing I could stuff them into a USPS flat-rate mailer and get them about anywhere in the USA for about US$8.00 -- not sure about cheap international shipping options.  You can have them for the cost of shipping.  These books are about 20 years old, so to the extent EDIF has evolved since 2.0.0, YMMV.   I don't follow EDIF any more, in fact I will run quickly in the other direction at it's mere mention, so I can't comment on their actual utility today.  Contact me off-list if you want to save these from the fireplace.

EIA-584: Electronic Design Interchange Format Version 2 0 0
EIA EDIF/AG-1: Applications Guide: Using EDIF 2 0 0 For Schematic Transfer
EDIF Question and Answers Volumes I,II,III, and IV, Prepared for the Design Automation Conference 1991
EIA/EDIF-1 Introduction to EDIF, Vol 1
EIA/EDIF-2 Introduction to EDIF, Vol 2

-dave