gEDA-user: new vhd2vl on its way

Friends -

I have a new release of vhd2vl pretty much ready to post.
If any existing user wants a preview -- especially to check for
regressions -- contact me by private email in the next 48 hours.
Sorry Steve Wilson, still no VHDL package support.  :-(

Changes 2.3 to 2.4 (XXX incomplete, do not distribute!!!) (Larry Doolittle, November 2010)

Grammar:
  * Drop DOS-style returns at end of comments
  * Allow FLOAT in expressions (maybe a mistake)
  * fixed regression in "others" handling since 2.1
  (the following were submitted by Shankar Giri)
  * Verilog 2001 module declaration (select at runtime with -g2001)
  * named generate block support for XST compatibility
  * support for array of vectors
  * some generic enhancements on architecture body

Coding:
  * CLI enhancement (added more switches)
  * factor out push_clkedge(), pull_clkedge()
  * fully const-correct  (XXX remove strdup, use error-checking)
  * minor whitespace and coding style cleanup

   - Larry