gEDA-user: PCB+GL resistor p0rn

http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/pcb+gl_3d/pcb+gl_3d_packages_mockup3.png
http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/pcb+gl_3d/pcb+gl_3d_packages_mockup4.png

Perhaps pixel shaders and bump mapping is a little overkill for a few
resistors, but it has kept me amused for a while.

I'm working on a VRML importer at the moment, as this will give us
access to models people have created for KiCad. (And hopefully the
converse too, when PCB+GL+3D lands and users start creating models).

/me hating flex and bison like a pro now ;)

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,