Re: gEDA-user: Cant find footprint

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 13:39 -0300, Luis Palombo wrote:
> Helloooooowwww...
>    Everytime i was used GUIs.
>    First make a directory for project.
>    Copy gschemrc and gafrc to directory.
>    By a terminal, go to this folder, and type gschem.
>    Draw and make the schematic, put all labels.
>    Save and close.
>    Open xgsch2pcb, make new project, import schematic, and "update pcb".

I do not think that above will really work fine.

Please try to follow the fine tutorials first, later you may try other
work flows:

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/docs/gs/gs.html

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial

And if your English is as bad a mine, you may try to use an email client
with spell checking. That will not improve grammar, but catch typos like
"Helloooooowwww".