Re: gEDA-user: Cant find footprint

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:50:50 +0100
Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 13:39 -0300, Luis Palombo wrote:
> > Helloooooowwww...
> >    Everytime i was used GUIs.
> >    First make a directory for project.
> >    Copy gschemrc and gafrc to directory.
> >    By a terminal, go to this folder, and type gschem.
> >    Draw and make the schematic, put all labels.
> >    Save and close.
> >    Open xgsch2pcb, make new project, import schematic, and "update
> > pcb".
> >

> And if your English is as bad a mine, you may try to use an email
> client with spell checking. That will not improve grammar, but catch
> typos like "Helloooooowwww".

Luis,

Personally I don't care if you make some typos and misspellings in
English, since you are communicating meaning just fine.  The only
language I can speak or understand to a useful degree is English and I
have great respect for anyone who can successfully communicate in two
or more languages!

Regards,
Colin