Re: gEDA-user: New autorouter high effort mode

You can tell which resource file PCB is using for its menus by opening
the "Window -> Message Log" window after start up.  You'll see
something like this:

or

Using default menus   (if it can't find a menu resource file)

My updated gpcb-menu.res has a few extra lines that add three new
entries to the Settings menu for the new autorouter features..
One option is to copy my modified gpcb-menu.res over your existing
one.  This will let pcb-see work.  Main-line versions of PCB that use
the modified gpcb-menu.res will display the new menu entries, but they
will not do anything.