gEDA-user: PCB: coordinates and angles of the components

I have to put one of my boards into mass production. The factory require
a text file which includes the coordinates of the SMDs, and their
angle. The zero point must be at the lower left corner.

I know the XY output of PCB, but it messes up the components with asymmetric
pin layout (for example a SOT223 package).

My wish would be to have some script which calculates the angle as the XY
exporter, and simply put the coordinates of the component to the output file.

Has anyone made such script? It would be great help.

BTW... wouldn't it be nice to put the rotation angle of the components as
comments in the PCB file, so it could be used later? Then there'll be no need
such magic at the XY exporter. Just an idea.

Thanks,
Levente

--
Kovacs Levente <leventelist@xxxxxxxxx>