gEDA-user: Window problem

Hello,

I posted this question yesterday but it seems to not have made it onto the
list.  I appologize if this is redundant.  Perhaps this should go to the
developers list?

Anyway, I managed to get gEDA to build on my UltraSparc running Slackware
Linux and KDE 2.1.2.  When I launch gschem, the window size is well beyond my
desktop size and I cannot resize it.  Now, if I open an xterm on the Sparc
box, telnet to another (intel) machine and lauch gschem, it behaves as it
should, which makes me think the build went funny.

Any ideas?

--
Rich Hampton